Sunday, July 22, 2012

FUN Vintage Carnival Themed Wedding in Minnesota - Photo Booth Photobooth




WOW! What an absolutely fun and festive wedding theme... there were incredible antique carnival details all over the property.  We felt like true carnies.. and it was the first time I realized I am a carnie! hahaha
This carnival themed wedding was very authentic in every way.... from cotton candy, peanuts & snow cones to carnival games and toys.  The photobooth was a perfect addition to this event. (We had a really great time just being a part of it, especially when a very sweet little boy delivered me some cotton candy!)




The weather was lovely and couldn't have cooperated more precisely as the next day was much more overcast and raining.  Congrats on a VERY FUN wedding!



Cracker Jacks too!!!  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks I found this blog so great same as the blog that I saw and that would be photo booth Chicago land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blog!! I am in love with this carnival themed wedding. Will be getting married very soon and thinking of having this theme for my wedding. It will be organized at one of NYC wedding venues. This theme will look awesome for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. photo booth hire Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. mirror photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once a photographer has been decided, the next step is to discuss with family members as to what type of pictures should be taken. professional headshots brisbane

    ReplyDelete